Dedicated Leasing Specialist
During the leasing process you will work with one of our licensed leasing agents whose only goal is to get your property marketed and get it rented quickly. During this time, you can expect us to be checking on your property and showing it to prospective tenants, as well as updating the listing on various websites, answering potential tenant questions and communicating with you. Our team will ensure that your property is presented in its best light online and in person to get you a great tenant.
Professional Rental Market Analysis
Pricing the home correctly is one of the most important factors in getting it rented quickly. Overpricing the home will cause the property to rent less quickly, costing you time and money.
We start with a competitive rental price analysis which combines market data with our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most accurate rental price possible. This will get the home rented fast and for the most that the market will bear.
Photos and Video Tours
If your property doesn’t look good online then prospective tenants will not want to come view it in person. We take professional photos and video tours of our homes - In our experience properties that have professional photos get rented much faster.
Online Advertising Exposure
We market your property through our property management software called Appfolio. It then syndicates the listing out to more than 50 popular rental search sites. Additionally, we post the listing to the West Alabama Multiple Listing Service to gain exposure to all real estate agents as well as its syndicated search sites
Superior Digital Marketing
Our marketing team and leasing agents have deep knowledge of how to properly promote our available units to generate top results.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Connect With Us!
- Stay abreast of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Maintain a market survey to track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, and rent values for the area to effectively market your home.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms and a consistent screening process to ensure high quality tenants while complying with all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that meets the requirements of the local and state laws and affords you the appropriate language to protect your property and rights.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
property management services
Rest easy knowing that your property is being managed by professional property managers with the support of our in-house accountants and CPA. Our exceptional Tuscaloosa property management services include:
- Dedicated Property Manager
- Collect rent faster with online payment options
- Tenant online account portal for payments and maintenance
- Owner online account portal
- Tenant communication and correspondence
- 24/7/365 maintenance coordination
- Expense controls with maintenance limits for Owner approval
- After hours emergency line
- Monthly financial statements posted to online portal
- Electronic ACH distributions
- Security deposit fiduciary and processing
- Monthly rent collection
- Full-time support staff
- Full-time accounting staff
- Quality contractor outsourcing and invoice processing
- Required tenant liability insurance administration
- Lease compliance
- Complete move-out process with report and pictures
- Deposit accounting
- Compliance with both Federal and State laws
- Eviction representation
- Year-end tax statements
- 1099 Statement
- Court appearances
- FDIC Insured trust accounts
Looking to buy a condo or investment property, or to sell your condo or some of your current investment properties? Spaces licensed real estate agents can handle all of your real estate buying and selling needs.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
Listing Property for Sale:
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis to advise the owner on the current market to set a listing price.
- Advise the owner on preparing the property for listing and showings.
- List the property in the Multiple Listing Service database.
- Market the property to other brokers and agents.
- Market the property through traditional and digital media.
- Supervise and schedule property showings.
- Report to the Seller any feedback from buyers and agents.
- Receive offers and advise the Seller in negotiating the terms of the purchase agreement.
- Coordinate the process from the signing of the purchase agreement to the closing, including scheduling inspections, preparing and reviewing documents, coordinating title work and deed preparation, and other items required to complete the transaction.
Working with Buyers
- Meet with you to understand your desires and goals in purchasing property.
- Determine the key requirements for a property to meet your goals.
- Locate and schedule showings for properties that meet your requirements.
- Assist with securing financing.
- Advise on the area, market conditions, and if the properties of interest are prices correctly.
- Prepare a purchase agreement for the initial offer.
- Advise and handle communication through the negotiation of the purchase agreement with the Seller.
- Once a purchase agreement is finalized, coordinate the transaction process on the Buyer side.
- Coordinate and schedule appraisals, inspections, and other activities required to complete the transaction.
- Work with you through closing, getting keys, and any other items related to the property.
Our agents work everyday to provide excellent property management services for condo associations and rental properties. This gives them an unmatched level of expertise on the market, and the extra details required to make a transaction a great experience. Our agents will make sure the small details are handled, and don’t become big problems. Some of these items include:
- Auditing the lease to make sure the terms are correctly understood.
- Verifying if rent is current or delinquent.
- If rent is delinquent, getting an understanding of why, what has been done, and what needs to be done.
- Verifying if the security deposit was paid and is being held in escrow.
- For condominium purchases, providing all condominium documents and advising on the dues, what is covered by the association and what is the responsibility of the owner.
- If the property is occupied by a tenant, handling all communication with the tenant throughout the transaction.
- Provide a seamless transition between owners for the tenant, and coordinate all changes in where rent is to be paid.
- Provide full-service property management to provide you with peace of mind that your real estate investment is being professionally managed with an owner’s mindset.